Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pei Wei - Asian Diner




Absolutely terrible food... They make the inside look nice, but the food not so nice. The dish I had was Pad Thai, and they made it greasy and gross. Every bite i felt my body shake from disgust. The noodles were burnt tasting, and every noodle was too soggy. I will not recommend this place to anyone. If you see a Pei Wei when driving around looking for food just keep driving. I recommend McDonalds over Pei Wei any day and that is saying a lot, because McDonald's is not food..

None of the staff were asian, in the 'Asian Diner'. The only thing I can say that is positive about this place, is the fortune cookies were good. But those came pre-packaged. This is just another Americanized asian food place trying to make a buck. I say ignore it and hope they go out of business soon.

That night my fiancee and I both had stomach aches from that place. I rate this place 1/5 chef hats. Stay away!



Location: Orlando-Phillips Crossing
8015 Turkey Lake Road Suite 400
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: (407) 241-3301

0 comments: